Partial Hospitalization Eating Disorders Treatment for Adults
Walden’s Adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) includes those 18 years and above, all genders, who are living at home, but need more support than outpatient care can provide. It offers individuals a highly supportive and structured daily treatment program that is necessary for patients to progress in their eating disorder recovery.
Requirements of the Adult PHP Eating Disorder Program
- 18 years of age or older, all genders.
- Do not require hospital or residential level of care.
- Require program structure and support to manage eating disorder behaviors.
Treatment for the Adult PHP Eating Disorder Program
- Case management, including coordinated care with outpatient team.
- Supervision of two therapeutic meals and two snacks daily.
- Medical management.
- Nutrition counseling.
- Group therapy.
- Discharge planning.
Treatment Team for the Adult PHP Eating Disorder Program
- Nurse practitioners
- Mental health counselors
Adult PHP Eating Disorder Group Programming
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Nutrition education
- Expressive therapy
- Body image
- Relapse prevention