Walden Clinic In Alpharetta, Georgia
Providing Intensive Outpatient Eating Disorders Treatment
4625 Alexander Drive
Walden’s clinic in Alpharetta, Georgia offers Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient programs to treat anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and other eating disorders.
The program in Alpharetta combines convenient evening hours with our comprehensive, evidence-based treatment to bolster healing for adolescents and adults of all genders. Our Family-Based approach empowers parents to help their children who are struggling, and we teach the skills needed for a full and lasting recovery.
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Binge Eating Program
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
Why Walden Alpharetta?
- Top-quality, evidence-based care proven to support lasting recovery
- The only eating disorder treatment center in Alpharetta and the North Metro area
- Serving individuals of all genders ages 12+
- “In network” with many top insurance providers
- Dedicated team of psychologists, mental health technicians and a dietitian
- Situated in a wooded, peaceful and serene location that will help promote a sense of calm and well-being
- Emphasizes the creative and expressive arts in group therapy offerings
For directions to our Alpharetta clinic, please click here.