Binge Eating Disorder Online Quiz
If you think you or a loved one might have Binge Eating Disorder, please answer the following questions about eating patterns within the last three months.
- Do you experience episodes of excessive overeating?
- Are you distressed about your eating and the way it affects your mood and life?
- Do you ever feel like you lose control while eating?
- Are you sometimes unable to stop eating, even if you feel full?”
- Do you often eat alone due to embarrassment or shame about your eating?
- Do you feel depressed, guilty, or disgusted after eating?
If two or more of these behaviors/feelings describe you or a loved one, it could be a sign of a serious condition. We know how to help people who are managing these feelings and behaviors.
We encourage you to reach out to us via the form on this page or by phone at 888-305-2997. We look forward to best supporting you.