Walden Clinic In Braintree, Massachusetts
Providing Partial and Intensive Outpatient Treatment
150 Grossman Drive, Suite 404
Walden Behavioral Care’s Braintree Clinic is conveniently located on the South Shore of Massachusetts. The commuter rail stops steps from the clinic, making it easily accessible to individuals in the Boston and South Shore areas who need public transportation to get to and from treatment.
The clinic offers adult and adolescent partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs and intensive outpatient program for adult binge eaters. In addition, the Braintree clinic offers outpatient services for both adolescents and adults.
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Binge Eating Program
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent and Adult Outpatient Services
For directions to our Braintree clinic, please click here.
- Free Alumni Support Group hosted every Tuesday from 5:30 to 6:30 pm for adults (18+ only).
- Free Family & Friends Support Group hosted every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month: 3:30-4:30 p.m.
If you are not Walden alumni but interested in joining the support group, please call the clinic for more information
Braintree Clinic & Community News
Kimberly Wick is named the Program Director for Walden Behavioral Care's Braintree clinic. Read More
Walden Behavioral Care announced Kimberly Wick, LMHC as the new program director for its Braintree clinic, 150 Grossman Drive, Suite 404. Read More