Louisa Howell is the adult mental health counselor at Walden Behavioral Care’s Peabody clinic where she has been since it opened almost 3 years ago!
If you know Louisa, you know that she is the kindest person you could ever meet with an infectious smile. She is passionate and genuinely cares for her clients which is evident in each one of her patient interactions–and the mound of thank you notes that she keeps in her desk drawer.
If you haven’t met her, now’s your chance! We recently sat down with her to discuss:
- What is her average day like?
- What does she enjoy most about working at Walden?
- What are the most challenging parts of her role?
- What are some ways patients inspire her?
- What is her advice for those facing eating disorders?