Program Dates: December 16 – January 10, 2019
Balancing school-work, social commitments, increased autonomy and unstructured time can all be challenging parts of the life of a college student. For those living with eating disorders on a college campus, it can present even more challenges. That is why we are excited to be launching flexible programming for college students this winter break.
It’s time to focus on you!
This program provides skills training and education that will help you to feel more confident returning to campus for Spring semester.
College Break Eating Disorder Treatment Program Details:
- Individualized care in a small, intimate group setting
- Integrative approach that uses dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) art and drama therapy, yoga, nutrition education, group therapy and family support as integral pieces of programming
- Meal support and exposure therapy which could include restaurant excursions
- Weekly nutrition and case management sessions
- Customized treatment plan
- Ongoing collaboration with your outpatient treatment team
- Flexible scheduling options
- Can be partial hospitalization (PHP) or intensive outpatient (IOP) level of care
Specialized Group Topics May Include:
- Meal planning
- Time management
- Stress management
- Substance use
- Navigating dining hall / dining experience
- Intimacy and relationships
- Relapse prevention
Available at the Following Locations:
If you are interested in learning more about the program or scheduling an evaluation, please contact our welcome center at 888-305-2997