Walden “Shame-Free” Saturdays
One-Day Intensive Treatment for Binge Eating Disorder & Related Conditions
“Shame-Free” Saturdays is an intensive, one-day program for adults struggling with binge eating disorder, emotional eating, overeating, food addiction and related conditions.
Clinicians who specialize in the treatment of binge and emotional eating will lead a six-hour program focused on developing greater self-awareness, understanding eating patterns, and changing the way you manage difficult thoughts, emotions and urges. The small group format is designed to provide a safe space for learning invaluable skills to reduce harmful eating behavior and move toward a lasting recovery.
Shame-Free Saturdays can be valuable for individuals who:
- Need help for their eating but aren’t ready to commit to multiple treatment sessions
- Have busy work/travel schedules and find it more convenient to immerse themselves in short-term intensive treatment
- Have a strong commitment to getting better quickly
- Respond better to group therapy, vs. individual therapy
The program is open to all individuals, regardless of whether you’ve received treatment in the past or not.
- Understand and validate current patterns of eating
- Explore thoughts and emotions in new ways
- Gain increased self-awareness
- Develop supportive connections with others
- Learn the options for further treatment
Programs are scheduled for the following Saturdays:
- January 27
- March 24
- May 19
- June 9
- August 11
- October 13
- December 1
- February 24
- April 28
- July 28
- September 22
- November 17
Who: Adults (18+) only; all genders welcomed. Limited space is available.
For more information, or to schedule an evaluation, please contact Kate Craigen at 781-899-2460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.